It’s a Roll Call tradition: identifying the weakest House and Senate incumbents each election cycle. And for our first look at the franchise for the 2024 cycle, we’ll talk with Roll Call Politics Editor Herb Jackson about 20 of the hot seats we put on the list.
- The weakest House list runs in New York, California
- A year and a half, these are the weakest senators in 2024
- Biden blasts debt limit plan in New York district GOP flipped
- At the Races: Admakers (heart) NY
- Does Colin Allred have a chance against Ted Cruz in Texas?
The post The weakest 2024 incumbents, so far appeared first on Roll Call.