Tottenham will be looking to get back to winning ways on Thursday as they host West Ham in what looks to be an explosive London derby.
Spurs ended a three-match losing streak in the English Premier League with a 3-3 draw against defending champions Man City at the weekend. But with title-chasing rivals Liverpool and Arsenal winning their midweek games, boss Ange Postecoglou is determined to see his men take all three points here.
Despite several uninspired performances, West Ham managed to maintain an unbeaten run of seven games in all competitions. They may not be convinced by their recent performances, but the Hammers should not be discounted here, with their counter-attacking style of play likely to be well-suited against Postecoglou’s signature high-pressing tactics.
Below, we discuss the best live TV streaming services to watch all the action live wherever you are in the world.
Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United: When and where?
Spurs host West Ham at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Thursday, December 7. Kickoff is set 8:15 pm GMT local time. That’s 3:15 pm ET or 12:15 pm PT in the US and Canada, and 7:15 am AEDT early Friday morning in Australia.
How to watch the Tottenham vs. West Ham online from anywhere with a VPN
If you find yourself unable to watch the game locally, you may need a different viewing method; that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speed on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and you want to add. an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. So if your internet provider or mobile carrier is blocking you with an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a blackout zone, a VPN can correct the problem by giving you an IP address of your correct, non-blackout area. Most VPNs, like ours Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it very easy to do.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should be sure that your VPN is set up correctly to avoid leaks: Even if VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone deemed to be avoiding the proper use of the blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN deals happened today.
Livestream the game of Spurs against West Ham in the US
Thursday’s Tottenham Hotspur-West Ham game is streaming on the USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or on NBC Sports website with a valid login, and can be streamed through Sling TV and other more expensive streaming TV services.
Live stream Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham match in UK
UK Premier League rights are shared by Sky Sports, Amazon Prime Video and TNT Sports (formerly known as BT Sport). Spurs v West Ham is part of a full program of Premier League games shown exclusively on Amazon Prime this week.
Live stream the game of Spurs against West Ham in Canada
If you want to stream this match live in Canada, you need to subscribe to Fubo Canada. The service has exclusive rights for this Premier League season.
Live stream Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham match in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL fixture on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League with a VPN
- With four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — your experience and success when streaming EPL matches can vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after you’ve turned on your VPN and put it in the right viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. Otherwise, you will need to change the physical address of the file using your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you need to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you use (such as your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network can now see the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for easily installing a VPN on your router. In some cases of smart TV services, after you install the sports app on the cable network, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click on a link sent to your email address in file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router helps too, as both devices appear to be in the right location.
- And remember, browsers can always provide a location even when using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We generally recommend Brave.