What is the difference between launching a political campaign on June 30 and July 10? Does it matter? Why yes, yes it is. And here to explain why is Nathan Gonzales, Roll Call election analyst and the publisher of Inside Elections. We can also talk about sharks, Indiana Jones, Indiana the state, canals and an unlikely double feature of “The Skulls” and “Back to School.”
- Explains the sudden rush of 2024 candidate announcements
- Four states where parties look to do better in 2024
- When is it too late to run in the Senate?
- The (not really) dangerous (not a) dozen open seats in the House
- Republican presidential primary: More at stake than the White House
The post I know what you’re doing this summer appeared first on Roll Call.