An anonymous Ethereum address that has existed for over eight years recently made its first transfer for 185 ETH.
In another interesting transfer of the day, 830 BTC was transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp.
- The on-chain monitoring tool Whale Alert outlined the participants of the ETH ICO and their behavior on September 7.
- The wallet, which was created more than eight years ago, even before the Ethereum Initial Coin Offering, transferred 185 ETH (which was worth only $300,000 at the time of the transfer) to the veteran US crypto exchange – Kraken.
💤 A dormant pre-mine address with 185 #ETH (302,096 USD) just activated after 8.1 years!https://t.co/2IdjJcxPbG
— Whale Alert (@whale_alert) September 7, 2023
- This transfer adds to the growing number of ETH ICO participants who have woken up, as there was another one a few weeks ago. As previously reported, however, the amount transferred was higher at more than $4 million.
- However, there is another interesting ETH TRANSFORMATION in the last 24 hours worth mentioning. An anonymous wallet has deposited over 50,000 ETH (worth over $80 million) into Kraken.
- But it’s not just ETH whales that have been busy in the last 24 hours. Whale Alert Office has partnered about a bitcoin investor who transferred 830 BTC (about $21 million) to Bitstamp.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% discount on Binance Futures fees first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register and enter the code CRYPTOPOTATO50 to receive $7,000 on your deposits.