Binance will remove several spot trading pairs in an effort to maintain a high-quality trading market and protect its users.
This decision is made in accordance with the periodic review of all listed spot trading pairs, taking into account liquidity and trading volume factors.
- Binance has Office has partnered from Sept. 8, it will stop trading in various spot trading pairs.
- The first elimination will include AUDIO/BUSD, BAT/BUSD, BSW/BUSD, CITY/BUSD, CVX/BUSD, FORTH/BUSD, JUV/BUSD, and MOB/BUSD.
- This will be followed by the removal of OGN/BUSD, OMG/BUSD, PLA/BUSD, POLS/BUSD, REI/BUSD, RSR/BUSD, SCRT/BUSD, TVK/BUSD, and finally, ADA/BIDR, MATIC/BIDR , UTK /BUSD, and ZIL/BIDR will also be discontinued.
- However, the deletion will not affect the availability of tokens on Binance Spot. Users can also trade base and quote assets in spot trading pairs with other available trading pairs on Binance.
- In addition, Binance will stop the Spot Trading Bots services for the removed spot trading pairs at designated times.
- Binance its users are also recommended to update or cancel their Spot Trading Bots before the end to avoid potential losses. Additionally, users are advised to convert their BUSD assets to other available Binance assets before February 2024.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% discount on Binance Futures fees first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register and enter the code CRYPTOPOTATO50 to receive $7,000 on your deposits.